Lodi Demo Derby
2 Nights of Lodi Demo Derbies!
Friday, July 12th at 7:30 pm
SEMI STOCK FULL-SIZE, SEMI STOCK MID-SIZE, SEMI STOCK COMPACT, 1/2 STOCK TRUCKS, SEMI STOCK PICK UP CLASS
Click here for Info/Rules Demo Derby Rules: www.hollywooddemoderby.com
— And —
Saturday, July 13th, 2019
6:45 PM Kiddie Power Wheels Derby
Sign-Up at 6:30 PM (Parent/Guardian form must be completed prior to the event).
Must bring your own battery-operated Kiddie Power Wheels and Helmet for the child, as none are provided.
Prizes will be awarded by the judges. (Info and Rules Link here)
7:00 PM “The Clash of Businesses” Demo Derby will immediately follow the Kiddie Power Wheels Derby
Pro Full-size, Stock ½ ton, and Semi Stock Pick-up classes will follow The Clash.
Grandstand Rule Updates
- Due to our new Emergency Evacuation Planning, we can no longer allow baby strollers inside the Grandstand.
- We now offer a stroller corral conveniently located near the Grandstand Entrance for the strollers to be parked in during our events. It is free!
- Due to beer sales in the Grandstand, if you have a PIT-PASS and want to sit in the Grandstand, you must surrender your PIT-PASS and will be given a hand stamp free of charge and allowed in the Grandstand. You will not be able to go back into the Pits once you have surrendered your PIT-PASS.
- Children’s Special ½ price tickets are only available for children under the 42” ticket counter height.
- There is a designated “Family Seating” area for those with smaller children in the Grandstand.
- Please, No Carry-Ins.
2019 Grandstand Prices:
- Thursday Old-Fashion Horse Pull…$7/adults and Children under 42” ticket counter height are Free.
- Friday Demo Derby….$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
- Saturday Demo Derby……$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
- Sunday Truck/Tractor Pull…..$12/adults and Children's Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
Designated parking areas are provided on the Fairgrounds and it is $3.00/vehicle/day. From Fair Street, enter Gate 2 and parking is located behind the Grandstands. Handicap Parking is available. Please refer to the Fairgrounds Map under the INFO tab on this website for more info.
Truck and trailers will enter at the backside of the fairgrounds entrance off Hill Street for Gate 3 and 4.
Street parking is free but watch for City of Lodi “NO PARKING” signs posted on Fair Street.
The 2020 Fair is