- Due to our new Emergency Evacuation Planning, we can no longer allow baby strollers inside the Grandstand.
- We now offer a stroller corral conveniently located near the Grandstand Entrance for the strollers to be parked in during our events. It is free!
- Due to beer sales in the Grandstand, if you have a PIT-PASS and want to sit in the Grandstand, you must surrender your PIT-PASS and will be given a hand stamp free of charge and allowed in the Grandstand. You will not be able to go back into the Pits once you have surrendered your PIT-PASS.
- Children’s Special ½ price tickets are only available for children under the 42” ticket counter height.
- There is a designated “Family Seating” area for those with smaller children in the Grandstand.
- Please, No Carry-Ins.
Lodi Agricultural Fair Truck & Tractor Pull
Get Ready, Get Set, Get Pulling!
Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 5 pm
Lodi Fairgrounds Grandstand
Truck & Tractor Pull Rules and Entry Form (pdf file)
Thursday, July 12th ….Old-Fashion Horse Pull…$7/adults and Children under 42” ticket counter height are Free.
Friday, July 13th……….Demo Derby….$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
Saturday, July 14th…..Demo Derby……$12/adults and Children’s Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
Sunday, July 15th…..Truck/Tractor Pull…..$12/adults and Children's Special ½ price tickets for children under the 42” ticket counter height only.
Designated parking areas are provided on the Fairgrounds and it is $3.00/vehicle/day. From Fair Street, enter Gate 2 and parking is located behind the Grandstands. Handicap Parking is available. Please refer to the Fairgrounds Map under the INFO tab on this website for more info.
Truck and trailers will enter at the backside of the fairgrounds entrance off Hill Street for Gate 3 and 4.
Street parking is free, but watch for City of Lodi “NO PARKING” signs posted on Fair Street.
The 2018 Fair will be
July 12-15, 2018